|Clerk's Office Accounting: Budgets & Audits Building Use Policy Code of Ordinances Elections FAQLegal Notices Requesting Public DocumentsRegistration and Voting Absentee: First Time VotersVoting Precinct Map
You may register to vote by any of the following methods:
- Visit the Pittsfield Township Clerk’s Office at 6201 W. Michigan Ave. at Platt Rd.
- Any Secretary of State Branch Office.
- Washtenaw County Clerk’s Office, 200 N. Main at Ann St. in Ann Arbor, or visit any county clerk.
- Request voter registration service from a U.S. military recruiting office or state university.
- Specified agencies providing services through the Department of Human Services, the Department of Community Health and the Department of Labor and Economic Growth offer voter registration services to their clients.
- By mail: To download a printable Michigan Voter Registration Application, click here.
** If you are not sure whether you are registered, visit the State of Michigan’s Voter Information Center and enter your name, birth month and year, and zip code to find out.
Updating Your Registration Name and Address: If you move, change your name, or need to make a correction to your registration, you can update your voter registration in person or by mail. Michigan law requires that you use the same name and address for both your driver’s license and your voter registration, so if you change one, the data system will automatically change the other. You can update your voter registration by mail using the Voters’ Registration application available online or at any of the locations listed above.