The Pittsfield Township Utilities Department is responsible for maintaining and delivering a safe water supply as well as to operate and maintain a sewer collection system for Township customers. Under the general direction of the Utilities Director, the department provides the following:
- Utility billing and customer service.
- Meter reading, repair, and installation.
- Cleaning and maintenance of Township-owned sewer mains.
- Locating of Township-owned underground water and sewer lines.
- Turn off of water service for scheduled and emergency situations.
- Investigation of sanitary sewer backups.
- 24-hour standby emergency response.
Utilities Billing and Customer Service Office
Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm for the Utilities Billing & Customer Service Office, which is located inside the Pittsfield Township Hall at 6201 West Michigan Avenue, on the South West corner of Michigan Avenue and Platt Road.
For water, sewer, and/or rubbish service inquiries and/or to establish or cancel said services, Township customers should contact the Utilities Billing & Customer Service office at (734) 822-3105 or via email at email@example.com.
Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm for the Utilities Field Office, which is located near the Ann Arbor Airport at 4467 Concourse Drive.
For water and/or sewer emergencies during normal business hours, Township utility customers should contact the Utilities Department at (734) 822-3105.
For emergencies after hours as well as evenings, weekends and holidays, Township utility customers should contact the Police Department at (734) 944-4911.